Hearing Aid Tether
- Breast Prosthetics - Radiant Impressions and custom breast prostheses
- Burn scar silicone aesthetic/therapeutic cover - neck/chest-necklace retained
- TrueFITTM Custom CPAP Mask*
- Cranial implant - PMMA
- Eye humidity chamber (silicone/polyurethane)
- Eye protective night mask - to guard nocturnal self-inflicted trauma
- Frontal cranial external prosthesis - protective/aesthetic (PMMA/silicone)
- Facial pressure mask - treat hemangioma
- Female-to-male (FTM) device repair
- Hearing aid tether - bilateral auriculectomy patient
- Malar implant (silicone)
- Mandibular implant (silicone)
- Maxillary sinus fistula obturator
- Nasal fistula obturator
- Nasal rhinoplasty splint - maintain post surgical symmetry/counter deviation
- Nasal stent - maintain airway (PMMA and silicone versions)
- Nasal medication carrier for actinic keratosis - vacuum formed
- Nasal septal obturator - from CT data derived model*
- Nasal columella - supportive
- Nasal/facial mask - protection (stock or custom)*
- Parietal cranial external prosthesis - protective/aesthetic (PMMA/silicone)
- Toe splint - soft silicone sleeve for osteoarthritis pre-dislocation condition
- Tracheostomal obturator
- Vaginal stent
*TrueFIT™ Custom CPAP mask
Medical Art Prosthetics has established an alliance with Acurest® in Australia, manufacturers of the world's original and best custom-made nasal CPAP mask.
A custom-made mask removes discomfort from the Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) therapy and provides the most comfortable and effective therapy available.
For more detail about the mask and how you can obtain one through Medical Art Prosthetics, please visit www.acurest.com.au or call us to schedule your appointment.
This partial list is representative of many services and devices we can provide.